[WikiEN-l] Notability in Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 11:27:56 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/28/2009 1:15:09 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com writes:

> We  have always placed the burden of proof-of-notability on the
contributing
>  author, not on the rest of the AfD posters.  That's been  true across
each
> AfD for notability that I've seen.  I  doubt it's going to change.  I
did
> not create that, it's  just the way it is.
>
> Will Johnson

I disagree. To  delete requires a consensus to delete. That is, a
consensus of people  believe the article has no place on wikipedia.>>

-----------------
You can't disagree, because I never said what you are disagreeing to.
Read what I said more clearly and you will see that I'm not speaking about
a consensus, nor a lack of consensus.  I'm not talking about deletion, nor
keeping.  I'm speaking of *who* has the burden of proof to show
"notability", or the lack of notability.  The author? Or everyone  else?  We've always
recognized that it's the contributing author who has  that burden-of-proof.

Will Johnson

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Apr
ilExcScore428NO62)