[WikiEN-l] Notability in Wikipedia

WJhonson at aol.com WJhonson at aol.com
Tue Apr 28 07:50:38 UTC 2009

In a message dated 4/28/2009 12:30:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
saintonge at telus.net writes:

Requiring the author
to explain why a property is notable makes it  easier to have shifting
goalposts for notability to satisfy the AfD  denizens.>>

We have always placed the burden of proof-of-notability on the contributing
 author, not on the rest of the AfD posters.  That's been true across each
AfD for notability that I've seen.  I doubt it's going to change.  I  did
not create that, it's just the way it is.

Will Johnson

Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221621499x1201450105/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Apr
ilExcScore428NO62)