[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Foundation-l] Board statement regarding biographies of l...

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 21:15:49 UTC 2009

When someone says that permission was given for an image under GFDL on
commons, by its copyright holder, how do you verify that was correct and not
an impersonator? You don't. You take the OTRS volunteer's word that they
have indeed checked the person granting permission was in fact checked and
ensured they were the copyright holder as they claimed, or their
representative.
Same thing.
FT2