[WikiEN-l] Citizendium vs. Wikipedia

geni geniice at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:19:57 UTC 2009

2009/4/23 Ian Woollard <ian.woollard at gmail.com>:
> It looks like it might be related to "The Beatles: Rock Band" which seems to
> be by far the worlds most expensive video game or something. It was announced
> last September or so and there were more news stories about it on the
> 20th/21st this month.
>
> It is a bit suspicious that the interest is staying so high though,
> usually the peaks die away more quickly, but I think that's it.

No. It's not just high but in the daily top few for months. The
Beatles have got more views this year than Barack Obama or in fact any
article other than "wiki". Its getting double the views of Watchmen
which probably had far more geek and general internet appeal. 100K
views week in week out is simply not possible for well anything
conventional.

Even Barack Obama doesn't manage that most months.

--
geni