[WikiEN-l] Citizendium vs. Wikipedia

Ian Woollard ian.woollard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 23:06:50 UTC 2009

It looks like it might be related to "The Beatles: Rock Band" which seems to
be by far the worlds most expensive video game or something. It was announced
last September or so and there were more news stories about it on the
20th/21st this month.

It is a bit suspicious that the interest is staying so high though,
usually the peaks die away more quickly, but I think that's it.

--
-Ian Woollard

We live in an imperfectly imperfect world. Life in a perfectly
imperfect world would be *much* better. Life in an imperfectly perfect
world would be pretty ghastly though.