[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu Sep 20 21:16:44 UTC 2007

That's an interesting question. Suppose he posted, say on his main page, that Agnes Marstrand Smedley of Bonanza, Colorado had murdered Mary Elizabeth Windsor of Villa Grove, Colorado on March 17, 2006. Assume Agnes Marstrand Smedley is a famed libel lawyer with a spotless reputation and that Mary Elizabeth Windsor had died of foul play that day. (Trying to make a clear case of libel here). Now, should we link to his page? Should we report his accusation in detail?

But you asked about a baseless criticism, say "Bill Clinton cheats at bridge"...

Fred