[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

fredbaud at waterwiki.info fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Thu Sep 20 21:23:10 UTC 2007

Kind of depends, doesn't it. Suppose the material was somewhat credible, it could be true. And it is about one of our respected administrators, casting them in a false light. Now, let's suppose the accusation has been thoroughly checked out and found to not be true. Let's suppose that most of our users have no way of checking out the accusation (no checkuser access, perhaps).

Fred