[WikiEN-l] BADSITES ArbCom case in progress

charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Thu Sep 20 20:37:47 UTC 2007

William Pietri wrote

> But I think we should allow people acting in good faith and with good
> purpose to discuss things that malicious people have said.

Thought police bad, serious working environment good. All space on Wikipedia - all namespaces without exception, therefore - should be used for forwarding the project. Wikipedia doesn't recognise off-wiki 'evidence' for any sort of complaint procedure or dispute resolution (I know the AC sometimes posts external links, but "don't attempt this at home" really does apply). So the question is, when would said discussions be really more than office politics, and be properly, legitimately be posted anywhere on the site?

Charles