[WikiEN-l] Rx Dosage Instructions in Wikipedia

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Sun Feb 18 20:05:46 UTC 2007

I think such information varies considerably in usefulness. In the case of Niacin, which is readily available, but quite dangerous in the quantities used in prescriptions, I think some information would be useful. This sort of information is inherently dangerous when we don't have rigorous fact checking and tight control over revisions. It seems that "The usual dose is..." would often be helpful, as would such drug interactions as Paracetamol (Acetaminophen) with alcohol.

Fred