[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Wikipedia: Admins abusing their authority

Jay Converse supermo0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 02:43:26 UTC 2006

On 3/19/06, Chris Jenkinson <chris at starglade.org> wrote:

> > On IRC, DavidGerard was extremely rude and belligerent, and demanded
> money
> > from me, saying that unless I did so he would not publish the checkuser
> > result.
>
> Do you have independently-verifiable logs backing up this claim?

I log all chats that I idle in, as my client automatically does so.  Give me
a date and time, and I'll see if my internet connection was cooperating at
that time and I have a log of it.

Unless it was private.  I can't log that stuff.  (Yet...)

--
Jay Converse
I'm not stupid, just selectively ignorant.