[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Wikipedia: Admins abusing their authority

Gay Muslim queeran at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 14:19:30 UTC 2006

> > They then banned I_AM permanently, blocked me, and proceeded shortly
> > thereafter to ban me on the false claim that I am some other user,
> despite
> > the fact that I_AM and I are not each other and a checkuser proved this.
>
> Could you provide links to the block logs for the block they placed on
> I_AM and yourself?

You can see our user pages for yourself.

> On IRC, DavidGerard was extremely rude and belligerent, and demanded money
> > from me, saying that unless I did so he would not publish the checkuser
> > result.
>
> Do you have independently-verifiable logs backing up this claim?

I have my own log. I have no doubt they will lie and claim that I altered
it, because they banned me from speaking in the room and he then did it in
private window.

> They have since followed me around, deleting all of my appeals and
> > to their lies. They have locked my user page so that I cannot even
> request
> > unblock via normal appeal means.
>
> Could you provide diffs for where you added your appeals, and where they
> deleted them?
>
> Chris

If you hadn't taken completely forever to approve this it would have been
MUCH easier. I'm going to have to take hours to hunt it up and I do not have
the time right now. My user page and my friend's are a good start.