[WikiEN-l] Tech help: Video format conversion

Nathan lists at home.nathanr.com
Sun Jul 23 00:27:40 UTC 2006

I'm not "jumping up and down" about anything.

You ended a statement with "?!?!?!". Your tone was off, and it was
bordering on incivil. How am I supposed to react to that, hmm?

I read the e-mail as not assuming good faith and it looked like (from your
perspective and the way you worded it) that I wasn't really offering my
help and was just waffling on about doing something I had no intentions of
doing which is totally not the case.

- Nathan