[WikiEN-l] Tech help: Video format conversion

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 00:25:34 UTC 2006

> I'm completely confused by you.  I have no idea why you think that
> there is any sort of argument going on.  I've just been answering
> questions and I see you jumping up and down about an argument .. and
> I'm just totally baffled.
>
> If you need any help with Theora encoding, just let me know.

Okay I just got an offlist message pointing out that Nathan is some
kind of insane troll with links to his screeds elsewhere, I had no
clue... I was unaware of Nathan, and was assuming good sanity.   I
feel much better knowing now.

In the future, if anyone on the list sees me walking in circles due to
a similar lack of knowledge, an offlist ping would be greatly
appreciated.  There are just too many people involved in Wikimedia for
me to keep track of who is sane and who isn't, and I'd rather spend my
time trying to help people who are sane.