[WikiEN-l] Administrative power misuse

Ilya neptunia at mail.ru
Thu Nov 24 13:10:14 UTC 2005

Hello, Ilya!
You wrote to <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org> on Sat, 5 Nov 2005 04:43:28 +0300:

 I> The user Dbachmann blocked me for two days using his administrative
 I> powers for contributing to an article Proto-World language, where he is
 I> also a contibutor.

 I> He argued that I had violated the 3RR rule.

 I> This is not true because I added in my version the phrase that he
 I> insisted, but he refused to dicuss and talk in the talk page.

 I> Another user, probably, his friend continued to revert my contibution,
 I> without any comment, in spite I asked him to discuss the revertion in
 I> the talk page.

 I> Dbachmann did block me for the second time in two or three days, first
 I> time for the Proto-Indo-European language article, also without
 I> violation of the 3RR rule, in that article he was also a contributer.
 I> As so, he received warning for edit warring in his talk page by another
 I> administrator.

 I> It seems he just reverting any edits of mine.
 I> Also, he commited some personal attacks on me in the
 I> Proto-Indo-European language talk page.

 I> Please, unblock me and make him to discuss the edits.

UPDATE:
1. I am Nixer
2. The user that unjustly reverted my edits is Izehar
<j.spahis at btinternet.com>,
he recently e-mailed me his apologies:
===
> I have checked your edits on "Proto-World language" again, and they
> appear to not be vandalism - I apologise to you for reverting you and
> suggesting that you were vandalising the article. I shouldn't have got
> involved.
===

Also he leaved a message in the Administrator's notice board, asking to
unblock me
because I was blocked by Dbachmann for 48 hour, which violated the
Wikipedia's rule.

So, Please unblock me!

With best regards, Ilya.  E-mail: neptunia at mail.ru