[WikiEN-l] Suggestion for Category links

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:28:16 UTC 2005

[note cross-posting and prune as appropriate]

How difficult would it be to add <<title>> attributes to the Category links
which appear at the bottom of articles?

I was thinking it might be a good idea to have some way to display the "sort
key" without having to delve into edit mode, so I wondered if this could be
displayed as a "tool-tip" when hovering over the link, in the same way as
the destination article is shown for a regular wikilink. Is this an idea
which might be helpful, or am I getting punch-drunk after a difficult day?
--
Phil
[[en:User:Phil Boswell]]