[WikiEN-l] Administrative power misuse

Ilya neptunia at mail.ru
Wed Nov 23 10:48:07 UTC 2005

Hello!

Hi!

The user Dbachmann blocked me for two days using his administrative powers
for contributing to an article Proto-World language, where he is also a contibutor.

He argued that I had violated the 3RR rule.

This is not true because I added in my version the phrase that he insisted,
but he refused to dicuss and talk in the talk page.

Another user, probably, his friend continued to revert my contibution,
without any comment, in spite I asked him to discuss the revertion in the talk
page.

Dbachmann did block me for the second time in two or three days, first
time for the Proto-Indo-European language article, also without
violation of the 3RR rule, in that artisle ha was also a contributer.
As so, he received warning for edit warring in his talk page by another administrator.

It seems he just reverting any edits of mine.
Also, he commited some personal attacks on me in the
Proto-Indo-European language talk page.

Please, unblock me and make him to discuss the edits.

Sincerely yours, Ilya.  E-mail: neptunia at mail.ru