[WikiEN-l] AfD suggestions

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 15:29:30 UTC 2005

> "MacGyverMagic/Mgm" wrote
>
> >All excellent suggestions, but keep in mind that nominating something
> >for deletion is already a strenuous process for a lot of people. We
> >have to make sure it's still manageable to do so for a newbie.
>
> I would say that we do not have to make it manageable for a newbie. If
> they're that much of a newbie they have no business putting forward
> things to be deleted. If you feel otherwise, then why?

According to Kate's Tool, my first edit was at 2004-10-30 20:41:47. At
2004-10-31 03:15:18 - all of six hours later - I tagged a page for
VfD, and then another one that evening. (I think I'd gone to play with
random pages and found something needing deleted)

I doubt this sort of thing is that unusual...

On the other hand, I managed it fine, so presumably adding to VfD was
a bit less confusing then.

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk