[WikiEN-l] Tower of Babel - Voting to ignore MoS, NCs for language reasons.

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 16:55:55 UTC 2005

Chris Luer made an excellent point. I would go with whatever article
was created first in Wikipedia though unless there's massive amounts
of links pointing to the other article (prior to this discussion) we
might consider changing that. Redirects should help pointing people in
the right direction, naming conventions are to make sure links point
to the right page. If the majority of articles here point to "Ivory
Coast" we should call it that to avoid needless redirects and
viceversa.

--Mgm