[WikiEN-l] disputing block: 69.108.172.162, lysdexia

Autymn D.C. lysdexia at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 8 17:57:43 UTC 2005

On 8 Nov 2005, at 08.21, Theresa Knott wrote:
> It looks to me like you were insisting that the phrase "The sun emits
> power" to "the sun emit power" . etc.You were told by numerous people
> that this is wrong yet you continued to revert.  BTW he is not
> libelling you. Please don't use legal terms like this.

I told them that they were wrong.  And no, this is /not/ wrong.  It is
that this be wrong.  If you cannot tell the difference between truth
and tale, you may not even speak about knowing how to speak or write.
I checked the meaning of libel on Dictionary.com just now, and see that
you are wrong again.  He is, openly and flatly.  Stop speaking about
what you don't or can't grasp.

> When everyone disagrees with you, you should at the very least
> _consider_ the possibility that they are right and you are wrong don't
> you think?  By insisting on your wording even though it plainy reads
> wrong and sounds silly you are opening up yourself to accusations of
> trolling.

I consider many possibilities beforehand.  They were and are provably
wrong.  "plainy"?  Now, I would make the distinction between the words
"plainy" and "plainly", and would not claim that either was not a word
or agrammatic if it were in a grammatic context; however, most people,
like you, wouldn't have the mind to know how to deal with constructive
and expansive semiotics because no one told them about these, even if
they could be understood by thinking about the parts as they are
seldomly used yet kept together, again by thinking, so that the whole
language is not corrupted as is done by the common person.

Anyway, I've already proven my cases in the talk pages.

> Every
>> mistake that they claimed I'd made elsewhere was /their/ mistake of
>> being an ignorant fool.
>
> Personal attacks are not allowed on wikipedia. Please don't call
> people names.

Calling people what they are is not attacking.  Censorship,
obscurantism, and prejudice are the greatest ills ever foisted on this
world; they spawn all other ills; they make liars and fools with power
punish the undeserving without power.  Every thing and one must be
known for what they are, so they can be made into what they should.
Wherever one may be called an asset, wrongly, and not found to be
attacked, yet called an ass, rihtly, and found to be attacked, is run
by the deluded and unqualified.  Truth and ethics have no bias between
positive and negative treatment.  I use Wikipedia like a Wiki, and I
expect it to be a Wiki.  Punishing and blocking users like me for
editing like they should is not of a Wiki.  Ganging up on me, wrongly
mocking my edits, and violating a bunch of policies to keep me from
writing /is/ a personal attack.  Most people prefer customs over the
truth and, when confronted with the truth that they're wrong, they will
hate the truth and scourge the person who shows them so that they don't
have to listen or think about themselves.  I did say "person" here, and
not "persons".

Wikipedia now is a kangaroo court.  Many people have left for that
reason.  Some users and admins may violate policies--as I've posted on
RfC, talk pages, and here, done against me--so that they can enforce
some other surface policy that they prefer, because it doesn't involve
what /they/ were doing wrong that the latter policy is meant to cover
up, for the sake of not "disrupting" Wikipedia.  They think that
there's any truth to the least-action principle--to hell with
principles for themselves.

>> Lately I've been bringing out my contentions to the Talk pages before
>> editing over the articles,
>
> Did you do that in this case before you reverted and called someone a
> vandal for correcting your bad grammar?

I had no bad grammar, so this question is meaningless.  I still left a
note.

This should be <http://egroups.com/message/free_energy/20090>.

>> then, and found that the block was for a day; but the next time I
>> found
>> that my cookies expired, for Yahoo! and Wikipedia, so I had to log in
>> again.  But before I did, I saw what happened when I tried with the
>> numeric IP.  The same block screen came up, so I logged in and found
>> that the block was advanced another day!
>
> This is the autoblocker. You need to not edit at all either logged in
> or not. Then the block will expire.

These are also meaningless.  Where does it say that?  Now the log says
"indefinite"!

> I'm glad to hear that. Come back after a day, but please do not
> correct any more grammar, as you appear not to understand it.

You appear not to understand anything.  What you should be glad to hear
is only if the users and admins make up for libelling and abusing me,
and take off the block so I can fix some pages.  How they treat me is
sickening.

On 8 Nov 2005, at 09.16, Sean Barrett wrote:
>> I really need to update my article....
> No, you don't.  Not only do you not /have/ an article,
> but you also don't /need/ to update any article.

I didn't say it was about myself, only that it was mine.  I /do/ need
to update/fix an article because it has outstanding tabulated data that
were mistaken from the wrong calculations and premises.  It's urgent.

On 8 Nov 2005, at 08.55, Bob Mellish wrote:
>> I rather suspect Lysdexia will disagree with you there. He/she seems
> have some very original ideas about spelling, grammar, and physics.
> While a lot of his/her edits are fine, the physics-related ones at
> least stand
> checking over, and I've noticed a few non-standard spellings in there
> too
> ("cinetic").

I'm assuming you're DrBob.  My spelling of cinetic is riht, and it
looks like you've changed it.  If anyone is thinking about taking
actions against me if I see to make it "cinetic", as it should be, I
will call up the guideline to not discriminate by the editor's dialect,
and to stop changing words to fit another.  "cinetic" is written for
accuracy.

Anyway, I do have the last new numbers for that table, but you already
know that I can't enter them because I've been blindly blocked,
indefinitely.

-Aut