[WikiEN-l] disputing block: 69.108.172.162, lysdexia

Bob Mellish bobmellish at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 16:55:07 UTC 2005

On 11/8/05, Theresa Knott <theresaknott at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/8/05, Autymn D. C. <lysdexia at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> > Rdsmith4 is misrepresenting and libelling me, and abusing his
> > joke-of-a-power again by blocking me again after I had insisted and
> > enforced that an article be put in an accurate grammatic mood to fit
> > the context, which was not real but ideal.
> [...]
>
> I'm glad to hear that. Come back after a day, but please do not
> correct any more grammar, as you appear not to understand it.
>
> I rather suspect Lysdexia will disagree with you there. He/she seems to
have some very original ideas about spelling, grammar, and physics. While a
lot of his/her edits are fine, the physics-related ones at least stand
checking over, and I've noticed a few non-standard spellings in there too
("cinetic").

Anyway, currently the user seems to be blocked indefinitely. This may be too
harsh, though I can't say I'm really cut up about it.

--Bob Mellish