[WikiEN-l] status correction

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Fri Nov 4 13:20:50 UTC 2005

Your contention was considered by the arbitration committee and
rejected; both offenders were blocked, if by different people. You
are in the same position as someone who is caught  and disciplined
then claims, "No fair, so and so was doing it too and was not
punished as quickly as I was." You are an administrator and expected
to more or less follow Wikipedia policies and if you can't or won't
ought to gracefully accept the consequences.

Geni is to be commended, not "suffer a penalty"!

Fred