[teampractices] Project management tools evaluation: Your feedback needed

Andre Klapper aklapper at wikimedia.org
Sat Jan 11 01:26:36 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

as you know, we have started a review of the various project management
tools / trackers etc. currently used by MediaWiki developers and
Wikimedia staff at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Project_management_tools/Review

In order to determine if we can consolidate them into one or a couple of
tools that meet everyone's needs, we need you to help us identify those
needs.
The best way to do this is for you to tell us how you work and what your
workflow is, so that we can then try to find a good match between your
needs and the available solutions.
We've prepared a discussion page you can use to leave your comments;
Please take a look at

  https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Project_management_tools/Review

and create a section for you.
If you'd like to participate but prefer to do it via another medium,
feel free to contact Guillaume and me offlist and we'll do our best to
accommodate you.

Thanks in advance for your help! We can't do this without you.

Andre and Guillaume
--
Andre Klapper | Wikimedia Bugwrangler
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/