[teampractices] Publishing notes from retrospectives and other Scrum meetings

Tomasz Finc tfinc at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 21 23:58:03 UTC 2014

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 4:53 PM, Steven Walling <swalling at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I'm wondering do others publish their retrospective notes, publicly or
> privately within the organization? I'm not very experienced running these,
> so I'm wondering what your take is.

Mobile Web, App, and Zero teams publish their notes

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Apps/Team
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Mobile_web/Team
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Zero#Retrospectives

We really liked it and it makes engaging our users much easier to know
where we need help. Say around community testing. I highly recommend
it. It also lets the other mobile teams know whats working/not between
scrum masters and engineers.

--tomasz