[teampractices] Publishing notes from retrospectives and other Scrum meetings

Steven Walling swalling at wikimedia.org
Mon Apr 21 23:53:13 UTC 2014

Hey everyone,

So I recently led two retrospectives, one for the typography overall we
recently did on Wikimedia sites and one for my regular team (Growth, in
Features engineering).

We decided to publish the typography retrospective notes on mediawiki.org(at
mediawiki.org/wiki/Typography_refresh/Retrospective). The Growth team notes
are slightly more sensitive so we published it on the private office wiki.

I'm wondering do others publish their retrospective notes, publicly or
privately within the organization? I'm not very experienced running these,
so I'm wondering what your take is.

--
Steven Walling,
Product Manager