[teampractices] Towards more holistic product/feature development

Bryan Davis bd808 at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 22 16:23:58 UTC 2013

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 11:35 AM, Arthur Richards
<arichards at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> Bryan, do you by chance recall some of the other readings on the subject?

I looked around in my bookmarks a bit and unfortunately couldn't find
anything obviously related. Last year from September through November
I spent a lot of my free time scouring search engines and bookstores
for writings related to scaling teams. I think most of the results of
that research are locked away in a filing cabinet that I no longer
have access to (and have probably been dumped in the trash to make
room for more reports that no managers will act on). I'll keep looking
and ping a couple of former colleagues. I do vaguely remember that
much of the research I found on matrix organizational structure was
related to IBM and P&G.

Bryan
--
Bryan Davis              Wikimedia Foundation    <bd808 at wikimedia.org>
[[m:User:BDavis_(WMF)]]  Sr Software Engineer                Boise, ID