[QA] Getting started with Cucumber Ruby

Kim, Mary mkim at crateandbarrel.com
Fri Aug 9 20:15:37 UTC 2013

All just wanted to share my experience with you ...

I am in QA trying you setup test  automation for my team.

I am at the 2013 Agile conference in Nashville.  I met  Chris McMahon who
helped me setup and understand the basics for setting up Cucumber Ruby.

We had internet connection with downloading the install and files but he
conceptually walked me through what is need anf what it means to setup a
tests.

I went back to my room later, downloaded the install and files and was able
to setup a test.

I kept my mind open, listened and collaborated.  We did not allow the
constraint of the internet stop us from moving forward.  Instead, things
were broken down so I could understand and do it myself.

Hope my experience helps others..

Thanks
Mary