[QA] Getting started with Cucumber Ruby

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Sat Aug 10 22:12:59 UTC 2013

Welcome Mary!

I know you're evaluating some other approaches to browser tests too, but
this is a great place to ask general questions about test design and such
even if you end up not using Cucumber+page_object.

And of course you're always welcome to read, run, and even write tests for
Wikipedia features.

I think there are others here who just signed up after my talk at the Agile
conference.  Feel free to introduce yourselves if you would like.
-Chris