[QA] Fwd: Release and QA virtual team, engage!

Greg Grossmeier greg at wikimedia.org
Fri Aug 9 01:21:37 UTC 2013

Hello QA list!

Just an FYI that I just sent the below email to the newly formed virtual
team for Release and QA here at WMF. You can read more about it below.

I suppose this is also a warning that there might be a little more
traffic on this list (hopefully!) starting this month.

As always, questions welcome.

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Greg Grossmeier <greg at wikimedia.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----