[Wikizh-l] 車輪戰發生報告

Casey Brown lists在caseybrown.org
星期五 七月 1 13:42:50 UTC 2011

2011/7/1 HW <waihorace at yahoo.com.hk>:
> 不論如何,即使P君解封後再封禁,車輪戰還是發生了。我對此表示深切的遺憾。根據WP:0WW,涉及車輪戰的用戶即可能被封禁,各位維基人可以就此事件作出詳細的討論(「有時,管理員因車輪戰而被暫時封禁,但這樣做本身可能導致車輪戰:衝突升級,因此須予以避免。」)

Sorry for using his English, but I just saw this in my e-mail and
wanted to comment. I don't really think this counts as a wheel war.

A wheel war, like an edit war, is when administrators quickly and
consistently undo each other's actions multiple times in a short time
frame. That's not what happened here. Wing initially banned the user,
then *six days later* Jusjih unbanned him, and only after some more
discussion did Wing re-ban two more days later. As far as I can see,
PhiLiP's ban was purely cosmetic: he wanted to make it clear to people
in the future that the community supported the action and that Wing
didn't just revert Jusjih's unblock.

It doesn't look like administrators here where quickly reverting each
other without discussion, which is what a wheel war is.

--
Casey Brown
Cbrown1023

关于邮件列表 Wikizh-l 的更多信息