[WikiX-l] Friday interview on KGNU radio in Boulder. List of media coverage?

Neal McBurnett neal at mcburnett.org
Sat Jan 15 06:02:45 UTC 2011

I got the radio station KGNU to let me put the interview up as
Creative Commons by-sa!  10 minutes, with me and Rick Block.  It was
in mp3 as uploaded from the station, so I put the most pristine
version on archive.org.  Feel free to re-encode as ogg or whatever for
Commons.

 http://www.archive.org/details/Wikipedia10thAnniversaryInterviewKgnu

And wow - the Media_coverage page has exploded in size - cool!

Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/