[WikiX-l] Friday interview on KGNU radio in Boulder. List of media coverage?

HW waihorace at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Jan 13 00:42:29 UTC 2011

I am copying some from zhwp. :) Also, I am going to write some news article on
zh.wikinews . :)

Have a nice WikiX day.

HW

Hey Neal,

That's good news. For anyone with links to media coverage, I've started a page
at http://ten.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_coverage

This will likely also get edits from people on the WMF Communications Committee
list.

On Jan 12, 2011, at 1:26 PM, Neal McBurnett wrote:

Oh boy - I just heard that on Friday Jan 14th, radio station KGNU
>(88.5 FM Boulder, 1390 AM Denver, 93.7 FM Nederland) will interview a
>few of us about Wikipedia!. It will be live, for about 5 minutes, on
>the "Morning Magazine", which airs between 8:00 and 8:30 (15:00
>UTC). It is also streamed live on the KGNU web site, and should be
>available for download or streaming later.
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGNU
>http://kgnu.org/
>
>I couldn't find a page for linking to media coverage of the event.  Am
>I missing anything?
>
>Neal McBurnett                 http://neal.mcburnett.org/

Steven Walling
Fellow at the Wikimedia Foundation