[WikiX-l] Wikipedia Merchandise and celebration

Apurva Tripathi alonemayank at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 18:14:54 UTC 2011

Hello Everyone,
			We Wikipedians in Jaipur celebrated the anniversary
(First Wikipedia chapter)  without the goodies and we don't complaint
because we know Jay and Steven are really very busy with other stuffs as
well. I appeal everyone to keep patience and wait for the goodies. Hope they
will arrive to you all at time but believe me it is a great fun to celebrate
the event. I wish all you all the very best for the event. May god bless all
of you. Cheers Wikipedia!!

Apurva Tripathi