[WikiX-l] Hindi Main Page for wiki-X! Some minor help needed

kshitij gupta kahitij_lko at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 14 17:40:28 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,
I hope you speak hindi and can write it too.
I realise that I'm a little late in translating the page but I was pretty with studies now I have done quite a lot of translation on the page but need some help with a line or two I cant get the link to work with translatin(the one that says today there are these many events) and get the page added to the translated pages list. Also please check a few translation like for the word "event" I couldnt figure out any better translations.
The link is:
http://ten.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Main_Page/hi&uselang=hi

Thanx in advance and hope u do it before 15th :P...

Regards
Kshitij

Pls ignore typos.