[Wikivideo-l] Films and clips

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Mon Feb 14 22:17:48 UTC 2011

On 02/14/2011 10:26 PM, Lars Aronsson wrote:
> In addition, I created Timed Text subtitles for some of

While I was at it, I took a look at the 200+ something
files in the TimedText: namespace and modified the
{{closed cap}} template, so it adds categories for
the most frequently used languages. This works so-so.
If you add a new translation of subtitles, the film
won't turn up in the new category, until you do a
zero-edit of the film, where the template is used.
Still, it was interesting to see a category of which
films have Swedish subtitles.

I also created some categories for videos by language,
and started to put silent videos in the
"Category:Language-neutral videos".

--
   Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)