[Wikiversity-l] Moodle and software support for Wikiversity

Juan de Vojníkov juandevojnikov at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 23:36:58 UTC 2007

Well, I think it is a good idea that the participants and people around Sand
Box server will test Moodle. Try also these:
*http://www.atutor.ca
*http://www.claroline.net
*http://www.laex.org/class/
*http://www.docebo.org
*http://www.dokeos.com
*http://www.interactlms.org
*http://www.moodle.org
*http://siteatschool.sourceforge.net

However I shoud staid that I am coudnt imagine a situation to swich
Mediawiki with Moodle for the future. If Id like to work under Moodle, I can
go ther right now.

Juan