[Wikisource-l] Pages without text

ThomasV thomasV1 at gmx.de
Fri Oct 16 14:31:09 UTC 2009

Cecil a écrit :
> books. They are part of our currently most important community project
> which should be finished until November 10th. Because of the short
> time left all books were switched to PR2 so that more people can work
> on them and
I don't think that setting yourself deadlines for finishing
to proofread a book is a good way to improve quality

> When I complained about that to ThomasV, he suggested to use level 0
> for it, since it is a finished page and no more proofreading needs to
> be done. He would even rename the 'without text' to fit it better and
> the pages still would land in category 'finished'.
This is not accurate. I suggested to use level 0 because
I thought that you were talking about pages without text,
or with very short text (image caption or chapter title).
When I realized that you were talking about pages full of
text, I said that they should not be using level zero, but
level 4. I said that it was acceptable to use a robot to reach
level 4, because the pages had already been proofread before.
http://de.wikisource.org/w/index.php?title=Wikisource:Skriptorium&diff=prev&oldid=863000