[Wikisource-l] en.WP

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 13:42:42 UTC 2007

The english Wikipedia continues it's downward spiral.
There is no accountability for administrators, I was
even blocked last month without even being told I was
doing anything wrong beforehand.  We really need to
make certain the en.WP institutes a yearly
re-confirmation process like we use at en.WS.  Their
current policies cannot be allowed to continue. . .

Now although the facts above are all true I have no
wish see this sort of conversation here.  Neither do I
like the current conversation on their list.

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-June/074922.html

I personally am refusing to take part in that
discussion on that list, just as I would work to put
the brakes on a conversation similar to my example.
But others may feel differently so I feel you should
be alerted to it.

BirgitteSB