[Wikisource-l] en.WP

Birgitte SB birgitte_sb at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 14:58:30 UTC 2007

On second thought I am over-reacting a bit.  When
jossi said he would discussing it on the mailing list,
I was shocked that he meant the en.WP mailing list.
But his actual post there is more about linking to
such documents from wikipedia as anything else.  Which
is something they should discuss.  I had read the post
before but for some reason it struck me as much more
inappropriate intially than it does on a second
reading.

BirgitteSB

http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikien-l/2007-June/074922.html