[Wikiquality-l] Description of missing features

Aaron Schulz jschulz_4587 at msn.com
Tue Jul 10 11:51:01 UTC 2007

With patrolled edits on by default (and if the right to just mark as
patrolled without reviewing is removed from sysops), the ! marks will mean
that a revision has not been reviewed. What that does not say is whether it
is quality or not, but I am not sure how important that distinction is.
Showing it would require some awkward hooks, one of which would add a JOIN
statement to the RC/watchlist query. So I'm inclined to leave it at that.
That covers RC and watchlists. The UI dropdown box needs to be re-enabled
(currently the tiny checkbox does nothing when clicked). Perhaps joerg can
finish that up.

-Aaron Schulz