[Wikiquality-l] Wikipedia colored according to trust

John Erling Blad john.erling.blad at jeb.no
Thu Dec 27 22:00:09 UTC 2007

"The bot would have to IP hop over several A-classes", this is whats
called a tor-network.

One very problematic type of vandalism that usually goes undetected are
introduction of nonexisting iw-links. Another are wrong categories. The
list of possible options are fairly long.

Note that I don't say this isn't a good tool, I say that it should be
carefully inspected for ways to game the system, and if possible, adding
features that makes it impossible to use those flaws.

John E Blad