[Wikiquality-l] Wikipedia colored according to trust

John Erling Blad john.erling.blad at jeb.no
Fri Dec 21 19:31:18 UTC 2007

I think you misunderstand, its not about not flagging small changes. Its
about to high learning rate on small changes. When it is to high you can
simply run a spell checking bot for a few days to become an "expert".
You don't want this. You want someone who contribute a lot of text
without being reverted to become an expert. You probably also want to
analyse the form of the changes so a lot of small spell checkings is
weighted even less than correcting a year. Ie., changing from something
that is possibly an misspelling into something right is weighted less
than changing something correctly spelled into something else that is
also correctly spelled.
John E Blad