[Wikipedia-l] Anchors in table of contents on Wikipedia pages

Robert Chin robert.chin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 01:07:28 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> I can imagine such a machine being kept for a very specific purpose,
> but why would anyone use it to browse the web?

Truthfully, it is more because I am there using the machine waiting
for something to complete. No one in their right mind would willingly
want to use Netscape 4... (especially since if you are adventurous and
turn on javascript, you will get a dialog box for every single
javascript error it encounters, of which there are many per page due
to it not understanding modern javascript code).

Robert