[Wikipedia-l] Révocations d'Administrateurs.

Andrew Gray shimgray at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 12:35:35 UTC 2008

2008/10/21 Huib Laurens <sterkebak at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Can somebody translate this in English please?

Loosely, with my dubious French -

----

I am not happy with the administrators (bureaucrats, stewards, "and
other big words") who are all as bad as each other. They .. treat
Wikipedia as their personal property, and chase away any intruders.
They betray the ideals of the Foundation. The worst are on the French
wikipedia, but others are no better (bn, bg, wuu). Please participate
in my consultation of [the masses], ie us:

* <http://gn.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipetã_myangekõi:Administradores> ;

* <http://lt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vikipedijos_aptarimas:Administratoriai#Révocation_d'Administrateurs

----

Astute readers will no doubt wonder why the consultation is requested
to take place, apparently in French, on the Latvian and Guarani
Wikipedias...

--
- Andrew Gray
  andrew.gray at dunelm.org.uk