[Wikipedia-l] mo.wikipedia.org when will you stop making joke of us ?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:23:32 UTC 2008

Hoi,
The Moldovan Wikipedia is indeed in Cyrillic. This project has been locked
after a big fight. The argument for this project is that in Transnistria
there are people who still use Cyrillic to write their language. For your
information, ISO has recently decided that Moldovan is no longer considered
to be a separate language, it is considered to be Romanian.
Thanks,
        GerardM

On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 10:10 PM, Cetateanu Moldovanu <cetateanumd at gmail.com