[Wikipedia-l] mo.wikipedia.org when will you stop making joke of us ?

Cetateanu Moldovanu cetateanumd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:10:18 UTC 2008

Hi, I'm a citizen of Republic of Moldova and I want to inform you
that in our country everyone is writing Moldovan language with latin
letters.

When we were under soviet union occupation, they tryed to russificate us
and forced to have our language written with cyrilic.

In 1991, after getting the freedom to choose, we choose our language to be
written with latin letters, as we did before russians conquest us (without
ask the people) and divided from Romania (our mother land).

Thereby, as a free moldovan speaking man, I'm asking you to remove
mo.wikipedia.org (witch is in cyrillic and is very offensive for us) and
respect our choice as a independent nation or to make it with latin letters.

Thank you.