[Wikipedia-l] Volapük Wikipedia is the 15th largest?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 13:23:37 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Having only English Wikipedia content and translate is a certain way of
bringing biased information to all nooks and crannies of this world. On one
hand it will definitely bring more information out and that is GOOD.
However, as the translation would be onlu one way, it is not possible to
remedy the perceived and real biases.

This is translation using bots.. it is not necessary machine translation and
it is certainly not as good as machine translation gets.

Thanks,
    GerardM