[Wikipedia-l] Be-x-old

Berto 'd Sera albertoserra at ukr.net
Fri Mar 30 14:04:46 UTC 2007

> Is it right to
> dictate how the project should continue from here (apart from
> insisting that the alternative orthography shouldn't be exerted
> again)?

No, and it's not happening. The Committee (as such) has started and ended
its functions within this affair by writing its recommendations. After that
there is nothing going on but private emails from people who happen to also
be LangCom members.

Nevertheless, as a private individual, I will report whatever I perceive as
a blatant NPOV project. I believe we all should.

IMHO what's needed here is simply a bit of personal advice and time to have
everyone calm down and get back to a practically oriented mindset.

Berto 'd Sera
Personagi dl'ann 2006 per l'arvista american-a Time (tanme tuti vojaotri)
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1569514,00.html