[Wikipedia-l] Be-x-old

Yury Tarasievich yury.tarasievich at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 06:45:12 UTC 2007

Yeah, we all know how much support and unity alternativers enjoy in real life.

They are regularly going around the country, visiting cities and
villages taking roll-calls and numbers they get are *unbelievable*.
They produced 1 (one) slim book on their own orthography after 15
years of quarrels, and that surely settles down any disputable issues
which the whole enterprise rises. They are maintaining language
courses teaching the alternative version with tens of participators,
which is *everything* compared to meagre ~80,000 state schools
graduates per year.

All the Internet chats, which are for years filled with filth against
the normative anything, where foul-mouthing the millions of Belarusian
people as "red cattle, idiots, and when do they die out already?" --
this is a sign of brotherly love, yes.

Okay, let folks judge what they could see in Yury's letters, but this
discussion is laughable, and I'm bowing out of this discussion for
now, sorry for bother.

---