[Wikipedia-l] About creating a new language on Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:05:08 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Two days is a reasonable amount of time for someone who knows what he is
doing to do a complete MediaWiki localisation. Experience suggests that when
the terminology is not readily available, it can take a week. A week as in
amount of time spend on the job not as in within a week it is ready.
Thanks,
    GerardM