[Wikipedia-l] About creating a new language on Wikipedia

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 10:23:16 UTC 2007

ABSOLUTELY

The user interface is typically maintained by the admins of a language. When
there is a need for some technical constructs the developers may change or
add messages.

The only requirement we have is that a language can be recognised for what
it is said to be. Practically it means that we insist that a language is
recognised in the ISO 639 standard. Recognition for these languages can be
had.

Thanks,
    GerardM